Rainbow Six Siege is a tactical shooter game in which players are in charge of defending or attacking a location. It is classified as a first person shooter game which means the player sees the game through the eyes of the character they are controlling. The game is also classified as a tactical shooter because of the strategy involved. The game is played across two teams of five players each. One team defends the location, while the other team attacks it. The game is played in rounds with each team earning points. The team with the most points after the 20 rounds of play, wins. The attacking team tries to complete their objective while the defending team tries to prevent them from doing so. The game is available on the PC, Xbox One, and Playstation 4.
Step-by-Step Guide How to Play Rainbow Six Siege
- Once the game is launched, make your way to the multiplayer tab.
- Click on “Play” and select the multiplayer tab.
- Click on the “Multiplayer” tab and select the option as “Ranked match.”
- The game will now search for an opponent and create a ranked match.
- Select the team and enter “Ranked” and then select the lobby.
- Enter the lobby and select the desired character and wait for the game to begin.
- Select the weapons and the operator and then follow the instructions.
- Select the desired map and hit “Play.”